Fix PC Errors with Ease.
Easily Scan, Repair and Speed up PC.
Registry Easy™ is an award-winning Windows Registry Cleaner that helps you scan your PC. Safely clean the errors & invalid entries which cause system slowdown, freezing and crashing! Repair registry problems! Improve your PC performance!
Watch 4000+ television stations on your PC. Best Satellite Tv For PC
Why pay over $90.00
a month for Cable or Satellite TV services? Get Channels From 78 Countries Around The World! Watch TV in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch and more!
100% Legal - No hacking or cracking!
Seo Elite: New Seo Software!
Get A Top 5 Google Ranking In Under 30 Days!
Who Else Wants To Finally Get A #1 Google Ranking In As Little As 7 Days... And Drive A Minimum Of 789 Unique Visitors To Your Websites Per Day?
Most SEOs charge upwards of $4,500 a month!
» Anti Spam
» eSoft Unveils Newest Email ThreatPak with Enhanced Spam Detection, Data Leakage Protection, Opportunistic Encryption, and More
eSoft Unveils Newest Email ThreatPak with Enhanced Spam Detection, Data Leakage Protection, Opportun
Category: Anti Spam
eSoft, Inc., a leading vendor of integrated Internet security and content management solutions, announced today the release of its latest Email ThreatPak update, which includes a number of new features and enhancements. The newest release includes tools that ensure confidential data is protected against leakage and reduce the likelihood of non-spam messages being marked as spam, among others. This release also includes several performance enhancements including quicker deployment of new and updated firewall rules, faster anti-virus and anti-spyware scanning, and quicker booting.
The newest Email ThreatPak includes:
• Data Leakage Protection and Compliance: eSoft has made it easier to quarantine outbound emails that may contain confidential information or may otherwise break company policy by adding a series of preset patterns and words for an administrator to view. The feature has been available on Email ThreatPak, but it now comes with a simple interface an administrator can use to ensure compliance, including checkboxes for PCI compliance (ensuring unencrypted credit card numbers will not travel through email), HIPAA compliance (ensuring medical records and Social Security numbers stay secure), and others, including common labels for confidential and top secret documents, profanity, and driver’s licence numbers.
• Automatic Conversation Protection: Traditional spam systems look at each email as a new and separate entity. eSoft has added the ability to identify a mail message as part of an ongoing conversation in order to prevent a message in an ongoing conversation from being marked as spam, ensuring business continuity.
• Email Footer: eSoft customers can now add automatic footers to emails that include disclaimers and other notices. While company-wide email footers have been common in law firms, recently more companies see a need to label all outgoing email as confidential and to put other disclaimers in place.
• Custom SSL Certificates: eSoft now supports custom certificates. These can be used to enhance security and prevent the annoyance of SSL errors when connecting to a server with a self-signed certificate.
• Opportunistic Encryption: When sending and receiving emails between servers that also support Opportunistic Encryption, emails will automatically be transmitted in an encrypted tunnel, preventing eavesdroppers from viewing the content of the email.
• Bayesian Training Mail Footer: Administrators may now opt to automatically add HTML links to the bottom of every incoming email, enabling the system to “self-learn” what is and isn’t spam from any interface including a webmail server, Blackberry, and standard mail clients like Outlook and Thunderbird. Administrators may also whitelist or blacklist senders by clicking a link that is optionally added to the bottom of emails.
“It's simply not worth compromising on security, and this latest Email ThreatPak reinforces eSoft's commitment to protecting customers from ever evolving threats,” said Alan MacDonald, IT Director at Warners, an Edinburgh-based solicitors and estate agents. “As a law firm, client confidentiality is very important to us, so the new data leakage protection, compliance and opportunistic encryption features are welcome additions to a product which has already proven to be a robust and reliable defence against spam and viruses.”
“The enhancements to Email ThreatPak keep eSoft at the top of the list for advanced spam protection and email security,” said Patrick Walsh, Director of Product Management and Marketing for eSoft. “We’ve continued to work with customers to ensure that we provide the tools they need to ensure smooth business operations. The enhancements we’ve added have been the result of requests and discussions with many of our enterprise customers and resellers, including law firm Warners.”
Pricing and Availability
The latest Email ThreatPak is available immediately for current customers at their next scheduled update check. New customers and customers without the Email ThreatPak should contact eSoft or their VAR for pricing information.
About eSoft, Inc.
eSoft, Inc. (www.esoft.com) is a leading provider of integrated Internet security solutions offering organisations protection from dynamic Internet-based threats. eSoft's award winning InstaGate™ and ThreatWall™ platforms offer high-performance Deep Packet Inspection security services including Firewall/UTM, complete email security, and total web security. eSoft solutions are based on purpose-built hardware platforms running security software modules called ThreatPaks™, which are distributed and maintained through eSoft's patented SoftPak Director™ technology. eSoft solutions offer IT managers extreme simplicity and flexibility when deploying and managing network security. Fewer demands for time and security expertise from IT staff lower the total cost of ownership.
Notes: eSoft, ThreatWall, InstaGate, ThreatPak, SoftPak and SoftPak Director are all trademarks of eSoft.
Sally Bratton, Bratton PR
+44 (0)1296 394000