Fix PC Errors with Ease.
Easily Scan, Repair and Speed up PC.
Registry Easy™ is an award-winning Windows Registry Cleaner that helps you scan your PC. Safely clean the errors & invalid entries which cause system slowdown, freezing and crashing! Repair registry problems! Improve your PC performance!
Watch 4000+ television stations on your PC. Best Satellite Tv For PC
Why pay over $90.00
a month for Cable or Satellite TV services? Get Channels From 78 Countries Around The World! Watch TV in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch and more!
100% Legal - No hacking or cracking!
Seo Elite: New Seo Software!
Get A Top 5 Google Ranking In Under 30 Days!
Who Else Wants To Finally Get A #1 Google Ranking In As Little As 7 Days... And Drive A Minimum Of 789 Unique Visitors To Your Websites Per Day?
Most SEOs charge upwards of $4,500 a month!
Building Credibility As An eBay Seller
Category: Ebay Tips and Tricks
As a seller on eBay, it's essential to have credibility and pass that confidence onto any potential bidders. eBays system of rating other members, known as feedback is one of the most important parts of your eBay account - however it's not the only way of projecting yourself as a trustworthy seller, here are five other tips to get your started.
1) Offer a money back guarantee. While for most seller this seems to be a major risk initially, studies have shown the vast majority of buyers will not request a refund even if they are unhappy with the purchase. Either way, you should be providing such a good service so your customers will be happy.
2) Offer a free unadvertised bonus. No feedback reads better than that saying they also received a free bonus. Make it relevant, to the initial item so it your selling garden furniture you could include a free guide to maintaining your furniture in perfect condition. Also, include a value on the free bonus, so tell your buyer your including a free gift worth $20.
3) Reply promptly to all enquiries, make yourself accessible easily. You may want to include a telephone number or skype contact. If interested bidders can't contact you during the auction, there unlikely to have enough confidence to place a bid on your item.
4) Reply to all feedback as soon as possible. A short comment, such as "Thanks for your valued custom. Please contact us if you have any comments", will show you are serious about your eBay business and about making sure your customers are satsified with their purchase.
5) Work to build up your eBay business to Powerseller status. The eBay Powerseller program reconginises some of the most trusted and constant sellers. To become an eBay powerseller, you must be invited from eBay once you meet the correct criteria, which takes into account your feedback, sales and account status.
Mark Kenny runs the AuctonCUT eBay Forum where you can disuss any aspect of eBay or online auctions. Join the most savvy eBay users at http://www.AuctionCUT.com, where you also get a free dropshipping exclusive report after making ten posts.