Fix PC Errors with Ease.
Easily Scan, Repair and Speed up PC.
Registry Easy™ is an award-winning Windows Registry Cleaner that helps you scan your PC. Safely clean the errors & invalid entries which cause system slowdown, freezing and crashing! Repair registry problems! Improve your PC performance!
Watch 4000+ television stations on your PC. Best Satellite Tv For PC
Why pay over $90.00
a month for Cable or Satellite TV services? Get Channels From 78 Countries Around The World! Watch TV in English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Italian, Russian, Dutch and more!
100% Legal - No hacking or cracking!
Seo Elite: New Seo Software!
Get A Top 5 Google Ranking In Under 30 Days!
Who Else Wants To Finally Get A #1 Google Ranking In As Little As 7 Days... And Drive A Minimum Of 789 Unique Visitors To Your Websites Per Day?
Most SEOs charge upwards of $4,500 a month!
Use Off Line Promotion to get More Website Traffic
Category: Online Promotion
Business marketing should use a mix of online promotion (SEO and PPC ads) and Off line promotion to drive targeted visitor traffic. Promoting your website URL in ads, brochures and business cards can drive traffic to your website and increase sales, but this is only the start.
Including your website URL in all print advertising can double the volume of website traffic according to studies. Present a short message in your print ad and then refer people to the website for more details. Use the print ad to attract attention and then use the website to close the sale or request a quote.
Here are some ideas that are easy to implement.
1. Email Signature: Include a clickable URL in your email signature that can automatically be added to every email you write or respond to.
2. Direct Mail: Use postcards with a good design and a catchy message sent to your target market. Using an odd size such as 6″ x 9″ or larger can really stand out in a hand full of mail.
3. Newsletters: If you put out a printed newsletter, place specific content areas as ”online bonus” material and direct people to a web page.
4. Yellow pages ads: Many companies do not put their web address in their display ads or below their address/phone line.
5. On-Hold Messaging: Direct your on-hold visitors to special offers on your website or to FAQ’s to answer their questions.
6. Vehicle Graphics: Turn your vehicle into a mobile sign with either permanent graphics or magnetic signs.
7. Promotional Items: Include your URL along with your phone number on everything from pens to refrigerator magnets.
Marketing manager Roger Courville suggests this creative technique.
1. Use a business card printer to print inexpensive cards that have a simple call to action… URL + offer (e.g., free report, free assessment, whatever).
2. Hand these out at trade shows, networking events, etc. Get partners to stack a pile on their trade show table. Leave a few in conspicuous (but appropriate) places for people to pick up.